As a business owner, there are ways you can use your company to generate financial security in retirement, for both you and your employees. With St. James's Place there is a range of potential solutions available to you that will provide tax-efficient retirement benefits.
Some of the areas we can discuss with you are:
- Group pension plans for your colleagues and employees - these are both an attractive recruitment tool as well as a justifiable business expense.
- Salary sacrifice arrangements that provide cost effective pension planning opportunities for employees, while reducing employer National Insurance costs.
- Executive pension arrangements, enabling you and your family to reap the rewards from the success of your business.
- Trustee-based arrangements that offer a cost-effective solution for trustees to transfer the scheme liability to a new pension arrangement, thereby securing employee pension rights.
- You can see that some of the options on offer are quite complex so We will take the time to understand your needs, before recommending a solution that will enable you to benefit from the success of your business.
The value of a pension will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount initially invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.